Social Media Community Guidelines
The aim of our Tsogo Sun Gaming pages is to inform, chat, promote and connect with our community in a fun, relevant way. By engaging with us on our social media platforms, you agree to the below guidelines which we have put in place:
- Any comments that contain spam (irrelevant links or repeated self-promotion), hate speech or foul language will be removed.
- Publishing of fake news, of any kind, will not be tolerated and users will subsequently be removed from our pages and reported on the platform.
- Content in violation of intellectual property rights and confidential, proprietary business information is prohibited.
- Any harvesting or otherwise collecting information (data) about others, including email addresses will not be allowed. These users will be blocked and reported.
- We do not allow any fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful posts/commentary.
- Anything to do with a legal issue, legal case, or attorneys will not be allowed. This includes legal action involving Tsogo Sun Gaming or any of its properties, soliciting individuals to engage in legal action against Tsogo Sun Gaming or its properties, or offering other legal advice.
- People who repeatedly abuse this policy will be blocked from the page. To avoid being blocked please think before you post, and avoid multiple posts.
Our social media pages are monitored Monday to Friday, during business hours, with limited monitoring after hours and on public holidays.
If at any time you’d like to stop receiving content from us on social media, please unlike or unfollow the relevant page.